18MV-AKL109 – DMZ & 3rd Tunnel 1 Day
From: $76/Per Person
Tour Code: 18MV-AKL109
Trip Duration: 1DaysDeparture Date: 10/21/2018, 10/23/2018 …More
History & Cultural, Day Tour
Seoul – Paju
We will pick you up from your hotel and kindly wait at the hotel ground level lobby for the pickup service.
– Meet tour guide at your hotel lobby between 07:30am-08:00am.
– The first stop will be Imjingak Peace Park
– Dorasan Observatory
– Tour to the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel
– Dorasan Station
– Pass by the Unification Village
– Lunch at a local restaurant
– Transfer and drop-off to your hotel at 15:00pm-15:30pm
(*) The tour does not include any compulsory visits to shopping centers.
The DMZ stretches some 248km across the Korean Peninsula from the mouth of the Imjin River in the west to the town of Goseong in the east. The demilitarized zone itself, where human activity has been greatly limited for the last half-century, has become one of Asia’s greatest nature preserves.
Dorasan Station is a railway station on the Gyeongui Line and is the northernmost stop on South Korea’s railway line. It is located 56kmfrom Seoul, 15km from Gaeseong(3rd largest city in North Korea) and 205km from Pyeongyang which is a capital city of North Korea.
Dora observatory is situated at the northernmost point of the Military Demarcation Line of the Western Front. You can overlook North Korea and its various locations including Songaksan, Kim Il-Sung Statue, and the world’s tallest flagpole and the Gaeseong Joint Industrial Complex.
[The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel]
The 3rd Tunnel was discovered on October 17, 1978 and it is located 52km from Seoul. It is one of four infiltration tunnels dug by the North to facilitate an invasion of the South. It was estimated that it took approximately an hour for 30,000 soldiers to move through the tunnel.
Meals: Breakfast-自理, Lunch-Include, Dinner-自理
Attractions settings and features
History & Cultural, Day Tour
Hotel pick up and drop off service (Hotels in Seoul only)
Transfers per itinerary
English speaking guide
Lunch per itinerary
Admission fee per itinerary
Round trip international air ticket
Meals not specified in the itinerary
Service beyond the itinerary
*Deposit Required within 3 business days (20%) : Non-Refundable
*Remaining Balance payment required: 42 days before travel start date.
* 42 days or more prior to departure: 30% of total cost
* 19 to 42 days or more prior to departure: 60% of total cost
* 07 to 19 days or more prior to departure: 90% of total cost
* Within 7 days hours or no show: 100% of total cost
* Any single parts of the tour itinerary which are voluntarily skipped when tour is in progress, (for instance, admission tickets, meals or show) are not refundable. Any extra costs by changing your programs are at your own expense.
* The itinerary is subject to the local circumstance without prior notice.
* Child (2-11yrs)
* All meals exclude liquor and beverage.
* If the hotel is not available, similar hotel will be the alternative. Hotel rate is subject to change without prior notice.
The itinerary above is subject to change due to local circumstances.
This is a joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries.
The itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions and military reasons
In case military or other official considerations prevent entry into the DMZ, there will not be a refund
Please be advised that DMZ is not open to the public on Mondays and national holidays.
luggage and personal effects are at the owner\’s risk throughtout the tour, Majestic Vacations holds no liability for lost or damaged baggage.
TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN: Majestic Vacations strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Insurance. Please call Majestic Vacations for information and purchase.
Be the first to review “18MV-AKL109 – DMZ & 3rd Tunnel 1 Day”
- Store Name: cheap travel and tours
- Vendor: cheap travel and tours
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.