MVTWHC Taipei Night Tour (Afternoon)
From: $67/Per Person
Tour Code: MVTWHC
Trip Duration: 1DaysDeparture Date: 10/07/2018, 10/08/2018 …More
Taipei Night Tour
Evening Tour Pick-up: PM 05:30~06:00
Din Tai Fung Restaurant Dinner : Steamed Dumplings (xiaolongbao)－Longshan Temple－Huaxi Street Night Market－Taipei 101 Building
** Entrance ticket to Taipei 101 Observatory is NOT included.
Din Tai Fung restaurant: Din Tai Fung is a restaurant originating in Taiwan, specializing in xiaolongbao (steamed dumplings). Outside its native Taiwan, Din Tai Fung also has branches in Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, the United States, Thailand and Dubai.
Longshan Temple: Taipei is home to many temples. Of these, Longshan (Dragon Mountain) Temple is the oldest and most famous. It is also one of Taiwan’s finest examples of temple architecture.
Huaxi Street Night Market: A Chinese traditional post stands at the entrance of Huaxi Street Night Market. Chinese traditional lamps are hung along the street. There are old, historical restaurants along the street that provide great dishes. For example, the Danzai noodle restaurant, the favorite of Japanese tourists, started its business here. Other great dishes like meat soup and squid soup attract many people. In summer, chopped ice plates and fresh juice are in great demand. In winter, dishes with Chinese medicine attract many visitors.
Taipei 101: Taipei 101 once was the tallest building in the world. The 508-meter structure has 101 floors and is situated at the center of the Hsin Yi District, Taipei City. In the mall, the world-class design and architecture make shopping here a joyful, fashionable activity.
Meals: Breakfast-N/A, Lunch-N/A, Dinner-N/A
Attractions settings and features
Services of English / Chinese speaking local guide.
1. Gratuity to tour guide and driver.
2. Personal expenses and travel insurance.
1. Land prices are subject to change.
2. Insurance: Travel Protection Plan is strongly recommended. Please contact your agent for more info.
3. We reserve the right to amend the itinerary.
4. Child: Those who are below 12 years of age are entitled to be applicable to Child Rate.
* Remaining Balance payment required: 21 days before travel start date.
* 21 days or more prior to departure: 20% of total cost
* 20 to 15 days or more prior to departure: 50% of total cost
* Within 14 days or no show: 100% of total cost
Be the first to review “MVTWHC Taipei Night Tour (Afternoon)”
- No ratings found yet!
MVTW1A 1-Day Taroko (Marble) Gorge TourSold by Discount Stub
MVTWHF Yangmingshan National Park & Hot-Spring Tour (Afternoon)Sold by Discount Stub
There are no reviews yet.