LA City Tour 1 Day LAX In and Out(CT,Daily)
Tour Code: 16WCCT Trip Duration: 1DaysDeparture Date: 09/09/2018, 09/10/2018 …More
Different choices from LAX City Tour .
Los Angeles City Tour
In the morning, the group leaves for the most attractive coastal city in the state of California, Santa Monica. It is a bustling city and the natural beauty of the resort. Shore lined with large and small hotels, shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants. Continue driving west along interstate 405, you would see a group of unique buildings standing on Santa Monica Mountains cliff. This is the prestigious Getty Center in Los Angeles. It is a set of creative design of building, gardening, painting, sculpture and photographic works of art in private museums. The total cost of Getty Center is over one billion U.S. dollars.
In the afternoon, the group will pass by a renowned university – UCLA (University of California Los Angeles) and then visit the Beverly Hills, one of the most expensive housing markets in the United States. You will stop at the Rodeo Drive, where you may explore all the world-famous brand stores. Each store has its unique decorations to represent its brand image. Even though you do not intend to do any shopping, you will get an extremely high visual enjoyment. You may have a chance to meet your favorite celebrity luckily.
Afterwards, you will visit EL PUEBLO DE Los Angeles Historic Monument. The Los Angeles Historic Monument is the birthplace of Los Angeles. It is not only a reflection of the early history of Los Angeles, but also the best microcosm of the social life from 1818 to 1836. However, as the development of the city, the ancient city has gradually been forgotten and abandoned. In 1953, this old city has been designated as State Historical Park. Olvera Street in downtown LA is a living museum paying homage to a romantic vision of old Mexico. You can taste the traditional Mexican food and find the traditional Mexican souvenirs in this street without going to Mexico physically.
Greater Los Angeles with an area of 5.35 times the size of Beijing, due to the subway, bus and other transport are inconvenient, every morning in Los Angeles to pick-up travelers need to complete multiple connection points (an average of 2-3 locations per bus). We ask the tour guide to pick up 15 minutes in advance to reach the pick-up point. If we are late arrivals due to the weather, traffic jam, we hope your understanding.
Attractions settings and features
Different choices from LAX City Tour .
1. Experienced tour escort services; Ground transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary.
1. Air fares, insurance and other personal expense. Tips for tour guide and driver ($9/person per day), meals unspecified in itinerary.
2. Optional tour items(price subject to change without prior notice).
– Those who join tour from LA, please make sure you can arrive LA at least one day ahead. Please choose pick-up point from following schedule when place order, and we would be greatly apprieciate your being punctual to meet tour guide on join date.
—-7:00 AM (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 8:45AM(CT/US) Chinatown Senior Citizen Center (600 N. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90012)
-8:00am Holiday Inn El Monte (Los Angeles LA Hotel)(9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA, 91731)
—-7:15AM Lincoln Plaza Hotel (123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey ，CA 91755)
—-7:15am Hilton Hotel San Gabriel (hotel guest only, 225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776)
—-7:45 AM Quality Inn Rosemead(9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170)
—-8:00 Pacific Palm Resort (hotel guest only, 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA91744)
—-8:15M (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 7:10AM(CT/US) Holiday Inn La Mirada (hotel guest only, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada CA 90638)
—8:40M (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 7:30AM(CT/US)The Hotel Fullerton (Crowne Plaza) (hotel guest only, 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 928319)
—-9:00M (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 7:40AM(CT/US) Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton (222 W. Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832)
—- 8:00M (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 7:15AM(CT/US)La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona（Hotel guests only , 3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768）
—-7:30 AM Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead（ 3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770）
—-7:45 AM Vanllee Hotel & Suites Covina（hotel guest only, 1211 East Garvey Street, Covina, CA 91724）
—-8:30M (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 7:15AM(CT/US) Holiday Inn Diamond Bar（hotel guest only,21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA）
—- 8:30M (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 7:30AM(CT/US) Best Western Executive Rowland Heights （18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748）
—-8:00M (DL/DA / SD / SW/WW/ PS / LG) 7:00AM(CT/US)Hotel Irvine—Eats Restaurant Entrance (17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614)
****all one day tour pick-up time need reconfirm with travel agent *****
2. Transfer-out, on final day, no free Los Angeles(LAX) airport drop-off service provide, please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights.
3. Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change(regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– no refund within 14 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 30% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Request for reservation change must be submitted at least 30 days before tour departure date, and there will be a service fee USD20 to be charged. Reservation change within 30 days prior to departure date please refer to Cancellation Policy above.
4. Please refer to final confirmation form for the final itinerary. Sequence of day-by-day itinerary subject to change according to tour join date, number of groups or weather condition, no further notice will be provided..
5. Tour fare on U.S holidays (i.e., long weekend) subject to change, please call us to confirm the holiday price before making reservation.
6. Dates shown on website maybe not available during high season, please double check availability before purchase air ticket.
7. Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
8. We reserve right to amend tour itinerary.
- Store Name: cheap travel and tours
- Vendor: belinda rontal
- No ratings found yet!