18MV-AKL178 – Nami Island & Petite France Tour 1 Day
From: $136/Per Person
Tour Code: 18MV-AKL178
Trip Duration: 1DaysDeparture Date: 10/26/2018, 10/27/2018 …More
Seoul – Chuncheon – Gapyeong – Seoul
Meet tour guide at hotel lobby. Visit Nami Island located in the middle of the North Han River and is the half-moon shaped island. Then, visit Petite France, a French cultural village set in the countryside serving as both a French cultural village and a youth training facility. After the tour, you will return back to your hotel in Seoul.
(*) The tour does not include any compulsory visits to shopping centers.
Nami-island is located in the middle of the North Han River and is the half-moon shaped island. It boasts wide open grassy areas suitable for picnics and recreation surrounded by chestnut and popular trees. For Koreans and international visitors the island is an oasis suitable for leisurely strolls or romantic dates. Facilities that have served to support these cultural efforts including the UNICEF Hall, YWCA Lipia Garden, Andersen Hall, Nami Cultural Center, the Hands-on Learning Center, the Song Museum, the Arists’ Retreat, Recycling Center, Gallery Nami, and Bonsai Garden. Nami-island is a place where nature and human beings live peacefully in harmony with understanding and respect for each other.
Petite France is a French cultural village set in the Korean countryside and it serves as both a French Cultural village and a youth training facility, and consists of 16 French-style building where visitors can lodge and experience French food, clothing, and household culture. The concept of the Petite France encapsulates ‘flowers, stars, and the Little Prince.’ The village contains a memorial hall dedicated to Saint-Exupery, the author of the celebrated French novel, Le Petite Prince(1943) and as such it is called the Little Prince theme park.
Meals: Breakfast-自理, Lunch-Include, Dinner-自理
Attractions settings and features
Hotel pick up and drop off service (Hotels in Seoul only)
Transfer per itinerary
English speaking guide
Lunch per itinerary
Admission fee per itinerary
Round trip international air ticket
Meals not specified in the itinerary
Service beyond the itinerary
*Deposit Required within 3 business days (20%) : Non-Refundable
*Remaining Balance payment required: 42 days before travel start date.
* 42 days or more prior to departure: 30% of total cost
* 19 to 42 days or more prior to departure: 60% of total cost
* 07 to 19 days or more prior to departure: 90% of total cost
* Within 7 days hours or no show: 100% of total cost
* Any single parts of the tour itinerary which are voluntarily skipped when tour is in progress, (for instance, admission tickets, meals or show) are not refundable. Any extra costs by changing your programs are at your own expense.
* The itinerary is subject to the local circumstance without prior notice.
* Child (2-11yrs).
* All meals exclude liquor and beverage.
* If the hotel is not available, similar hotel will be the alternative. Hotel rate is subject to change without prior notice.
The itinerary above is subject to change due to local circumstances.
This is a joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries.
luggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughtout the tour, Majestic Vacations holds no liability for lost or damaged baggage.
TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN: Cheap Travel and Tour strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Insurance. Please call Cheap travel and Tour for information and purchase.
Be the first to review “18MV-AKL178 – Nami Island & Petite France Tour 1 Day”
- Store Name: cheap travel and tours
- Vendor: cheap travel and tours
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.